Saturday, 28 June 2014

♥Bold Red Lip Makeup Tutorial♥

안녕 everyone it's been forever since I last posted anything.
Sorry I've been away for so long, I've had a few family problems going on the past few months that's kept me from blogging and making video's for YouTube. I won't bore you with all the details all that matters is that I'm back and excited about making some makeup tutorials for you girlies^^ If you have any suggestions do feel free to comment in the section below I'd love to hear from you all.
Also I'd just like to say a big thank you for staying around and not unfollowing my blog despite my very long absence it means a lot:)

I'm back with another makeup tutorial. This time I'm going for a classic retro red lip, I absolutely love wearing this all year round it's kind of my signature look along with the black liner. I really think a good old classic red lip goes with any outfit and compliments all skin tones.
~MAC Cosmetics Kiss Me Quick lip liner
~RIMMEL London Kate, 111 Kiss Of Love lipstick
~MAC cosmetics Studio Fix Foundation in NC15
~Real Techniques Accent Brush
As always you don't have to use any of the products shown in this video, so feel free to use your favourite red lipstick. I normally like to wear retro Matt RiRi Woo from MAC but retro Matts aren't for everyone do I decided to use 'Kiss of Life'.
Thank you for watching my video I hope you like, please don't forget to like, comment and subscribe. I love reading the comments.
Erebus (piano) by  Andrea Baroni
Available on the Free Music Archive
Under CC BY license
Thanks for reading
If you have any questions please feel free to contact me
Until next time
Bye Bye


  1. That's a nice bold red! You look pretty. Red lips never suited me because I look old with it.

    1. ^///////^ thank you for commenting:) what's your favourite colour lip to wear?

  2. Oh very cute and easy tutorial :)