Sunday 26 January 2014

♥Mint to Be {Limecrime review} ♥


안녕 everyone!! EEEKKKKK I'm super super exciting about this review!!
As the title says I'll be reviewing Limecrime's Mint To Be, seriously I've been totally wanting to get this lipstick for a lonnng time believe me! But trying to find a place that sells it here in the UK, or finding somewhere that doesn't cost the earth for shipping charges was a nightmare to find. But I finally got my hands on one!! Seriously girls you won't believe how excited I am to have this lipstick!!

If you saw me you'd know that I seriously love matte lipsticks. I have a load of them in an array of colours most of which are from Mac. But I seem to have a tendency to go for a classic red or a deep burgundy/red/brown (that's a mouth full haha). However recently I've been wanting to get a green lipstick, green is totally unique and a colour that is extremely difficult to find! After seeing Mint to Be on Limecrime's site I fell in love and just had to get it! 
By the way does anyone know where I can get a deep green lipstick? I really want a lipstick darker than Mint to Be. 



Anyway I digress... 
Mint to be is a gorgeous pastel mint green colour. In this photo it looks true to the colour it is in real life, however in the photos at the end of this post it's got a blue-ish look to it. But it is actually a true mint green. 

Packaging 

Mint to be comes in an absolutely gorgeously cute purple bullet, with a silver holographic unicorn on the side. All of limecrime packaging is so cute especially their lip gloss! They've done a really good job with the packaging a big thumbs up from me :)  

Swatch time^^  

I apologise for my super pale skin my skin really has no colour at all this time of the year Haha><

Mint to be is super opaque and I only applied this lipstick once to get this colour pay off. It's super moisturising and feels really nice on the lips.  Cause of the colour and type of lipstick I wasn't expecting it to be so pigmented it's really a lovely lipstick. I highly recommend this lipstick and the whole of the Limecrime line if you like colourful and unique makeup. One of the best things about Limecrime is that they are Vegan and cruelty-free I really love that about them.

♥♥♥♥♥ 5/5 Love it! 

When wearing Mint to be I tend to keep my eye makeup pretty plain, cause I want the focus to be on my lips. So here I just made sure my face is clear of imperfections, concealing dark circles and any blemishes. For the eyes I washed a light colour all over my eye lids one that is a shade pretty much the same as my skin tone. Then to make the eyes pop I added some liner, a simple black liner and bold lips will always work well together. 


Girls what do you think, will you be getting Mint to be?
Have you tried Limecrime before?

Let me know in the comments below:)

Thank you for reading
Until next time
Bye Bye
x

2 comments:

  1. I'm not for any crazy lipstick colours (heck, I stay away from reds, even), but omg. This colour is SO pretty. *o* And Limecrime looks like such a nice brand! Thank you for the review!~ <3 And btw, can I just say... your eyes are honestly so pretty. I would lovelovelove to find colour contacts like that. ;o; Sobsob.

    Junniku blog [Click!]

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi June:) Thank you so much ^/////^ that's really kind of you!! Limecrime has some pretty crazy colours and they aren't for everyone, but they are all so so pretty :)
      Thank you for commenting <3

      Delete